- Monday 8th February
- Brunswick Hall – Brunswick Road
Download the Start List Below:
All road races will be held on the Western Line circuit, with the first race away at 9.00am sharp. Registration will be at the Brunswick Hall (Cnr Brunswick/Campbell Roads) and open from 8.00am. Parking is down Campbell Road and at Brunswick School. Please do not park on Brunswick Road or in front of the Hall. Toilets are available at the Hall.
Women and Men Over 55 will race 4 laps of the circuit (44km). Men Under 55 will race 6 laps (66km) of the circuit. Depending on numbers registered, different age groups may be combined for races. There is a short technical downhill section. Depending on rider experience, the first descent may be neutralised.
Key Rules and Information:
- Age group start times are posted on the NZMG and Club websites.
- Registration & number pick up opens at 8.00am. Please ensure you register and collect your number at least 45mins prior to your start.
- Please do not warm up on the course or pass the start/finish line pre- or post-racing.
- No support vehicles are to follow riders.
- The road is open to traffic, so riders must obey the road rules.
- Riders must keep left at all times, especially on the technical downhill on Western Line.
- You will cross railway lines twice on the circuit and riders should be prepared to stop for trains if necessary.
- Marshals will be positioned around the course but the ultimate responsibility is with the rider to know the course.
- Standard road bikes and wheels are required. No clip-on handlebars or extensions are allowed.
- Lead cars and service vehicles will be provided for each race. Please note that you may be required to fit your own wheels if you puncture. Mechanicals are unlikely to be fixed. A sag wagon will be available to collect riders/bikes if necessary.
- Your number will be collected and placing confirmed at the finish line chute at the Brunswick Hall.
- Medal presentations will be on site at conclusion of the event.