- Sunday 7th February
- 4pm Start, Track opens at 2pm
- Cooks Garden Velodrome
Download the Official Race Results here:
Masters Games Track Results 2021
Download the Final Start Lists Here:
Masters Games Track Start Lists 2021
What you need to know:
The Velodrome at Cooks Garden is the venue for this one-day event. Enter from Maria Place extension on the south side of Cooks Gardens (off Wilson St).
- Sign-on and number pick up from 3.00pm
- One number for all events.
- The track will be open for warm up from 2.00pm and closed at 3.50pm.
- Start lists and results will be posted on the infield notice board.
- Road bikes are permitted in the Pursuit and 500m TT. If you a riding a road bike we suggest you remain in the same gear throughout the event.
- NZ Safety Standard Approved helmets must be worn at all times.
- Please use the tunnel to access the clubrooms. Do not cross the track at any time.
- Sprint qualifying will be run over 3.5 laps, with riders assisted onto the track from the infield fence.
- Match sprints are one ride only. Winner takes all!
- Pursuits and 500m TT are one ride only. Two riders per heat, the rider listed first starts on the front straight, the rider listed second starts on the back straight.
- Some heats & events may combine age groups; however separate age group medals will be presented.
- You are welcome to bring you own chairs and shade for the infield pits as there is a limited supply. It can get windy so bring something to tie them down.
- Please present to the start line at least one heat before your ride so we can get through the programme in time for a cold beer after racing!