While this Wednesday is the last of our successful twilight racing for Summer there are loads of races to look forward to over the coming months.
Key dates to add to your calendar:
- Wednesday 17th March, 6pm – Final Summer Series using the Western Line Circuit. Prize Money for the 3 race omnium series and spot prizes at the conclusion of racing. Find out more here.
- Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st March – WCNI ITT and Road Champs, Manawatu. Find out more here.
- Saturday 27th March, 1.30pm – Ross Cup. Durie Hill School. Find out more here.
- Sunday 4th April, 9.30am – Raetihi Gutbuster. Find out more here.
- Saturday 10th April, 1.30pm – WCNI Interclub featuring Couchman Cup. Durie Hill School. Find out more here.
- Friday 16 – Sunday 18 April – Vantage Age Group Road Nationals. Rotorua. Find out more here.
- Sunday 16 May – Bike Manawatu 6 Hour Challenge. Manfeild. Find out more here.
We’ve received notification from the Wanganui Car Club that they will be holding their annual Hill Climb Event this weekend. Please be aware Western Line will be closed on Saturday 20th March and Okoia Hill on Sunday 21st March, so you’ll need to do your weekend hill reps elsewhere!
Finally, after the disappointment of the Age Group Track Nationals being cancelled our junior riders Jack Overweel and Kenzey Compton raced with great success at the North Island Track Carnival in Cambridge over the weekend. Great stuff Jack and Kenzey!